Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

Today we had a day excursion to Toledo! We had to. Be to the bus stop by seven AM, and considering I didn't go to bed until 1:30, I was a little bit tired! Anyway, we got on the bus at 7 and made the 3 hour drive to Toledo. Unfortunately, we didn't have the best weather today :( it was raining off and on all day. But that didn't stop us! We mostly just walked all through Toledo. We saw a few churches, went into a synagogue, and we went the the Museo del Greco. It was very interesting! We left there around 5 to come back home. I got to watch some of Harry Potter 7 on my iPad which was WONDERFUL! We got home around 8:30 and everyone just went back to their houses because we are all so tired! So we came back, I finished watching HP, wrote some postcards, and now I think I might go to bed! We are going to church tomorrow so I am looking forward to that! Well, more tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment