Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 6, 2011

May 6, 2011

Today was a pretty laid back day compared to yesterday! We got up and went to school like we always do and it was just a typical day. When we got home, Ana had prepared a pasta with penne pasta, calamata olives, eggs, mayonnaise, and tuna. It was a pretty large helping so I thought that was our whole lunch,but then she gave us meatballs and salad as well! Adelay and I are starting to think that maybe we should tell her that we don't need quite so much food! I also think that I might tell her that I don't like fish/seafood because I'm starting to think that it might become a problem! 

After lunch, we had a free afternoon! So I wrote a letter and then took a siesta! I don't know what I am going to do when I come home and I can't take a nap every day! 

Then, we had a yummy soup for dinner. I can't remember the name she had for it, but it was a cream of potato and bean soup. Then, we went to a Flamenco show! It was actually a lot different than I expected it to be. The started off with this little eleven year old playing the Spanish guitar and he was amazing! So he played a couple songs with a couple of different people playing different instruments. Then a man came out to sing and that was... Different. It sounded super Middle Eastern-y. He was great, it just was not what I expected. And then the flamenco dancer came out! I was slightly disappointed because she only danced two songs, but she was amazing! I don't know if it will pull up anything, but if anyone wants, you can search BelĂ©n Lopez on YouTube and see if it has any videos of her dancing. It was nuts! 

Afterwards, we went and got ice cream and came home. Tomorrow, we are going to Toledo and I have to wake up in 4 hours so... Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment