Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

Today has been a pretty chill day as well. I told Adelay this last weekend that we should make it a goal to not be late once this week, however, we were 5 minutes late today. Luckily my class hadn't started, but we are living together next month too, so we really need to break her habit of being late. We also live the closest to the school in Sevilla, so if she is going to be late, it won't be as bad for me to just leave without her. I will be careful, though. Don't worry, Mom :)

Anyways, school went well. In my conversation, we were talking about characteristics of good parents. I have the best parents in the world and I miss them both very much. 

For lunch, we had spaghetti, salad, and chicken. It was delicious! 

For siesta, I wrote another letter, did some homework, and took a nap. 

At 7, we had family night at the school at seven and we talked about how we can learn from Laman and Lemuel's example. we decided that they are a good bad example :) then we played the game where you all sit in a really tight circle with your knees bent and you pass an object underneath your legs and the person in the middle is trying to find and grab the object. It was fun. 

Then we had Ruta de Tapas. We went to 4 different bars and got 4 different drinks and 4 different tapas. Don't worry, everything was non-alcoholic for me :) the tapas were okay, but not the greatest. It was included in our budget so we didn't have to pay extra, but I'm sure they try and keep it super cheap. But it was still fun. 

Then, we hit up Camelot again! The music wasn't as good this week as it was last week, but that's alright. There is this one song that they played that it just techno and then every once in a while, it will just randomly say Barbara Streisand! Super crazy! Ha ha we were laughing so hard! Then Erik invited me to go to a bar, but I didn't go with him. After we left, we just walked around for a little while and then Andrew, Devin, and Kristen walked me home. Now I need to go to bed because it's almost 2 AM! Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment