Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

May 26, 2011

Today was another average day. We got up and went to school, which went well. In my grammar class, our teacher asked if we were ready for our exam. I said that I had studied, but I still didn't feel ready. Then she started saying that in the last four weeks, I have improved the most in the class!! That doesn't mean that I speak the best, because there are people in my class that still speak better than me, but they also started off speaking much better than me. So that was music to my ears! But then, at one, we had our exam, and it didn't go as well as I would have hoped. It's okay though, because Liliana determines our grade for the class and the exam is only part of it. Our teachers give us a grade, she looks at the exam, we have been turning in homework to her that she has assigned, the homework in our classes, and our comments that our teachers give us. So hopefully I will be able to pull a grade this month. 

Then I came home and we had lentil soup with lasagna for lunch. I have decided that I actually really like lentils! Then, I wrote another letter and uploaded pictures to Facebook! 

At five, I went shopping. We wandered in and out of a few shops in our way the El Corte Ingles. We had heard that is was a department store, so I was expecting something like a Dillards or a Macy's. But oh no. The area of one floor is probably the same, however, El Corte has 8 LEVELS! It was absolutely crazy!  

Then we met up with our group and played soccer for a little while and then PIG. It was fun. 

Then we came home and had a dinner of a ham, egg, and lettuce sandwich and rice. 

Now, I am exhausted. My feet have been doing pretty well up to this point. I actually haven't worn heels in a little over two weeks I think! Crazy, right? But today, I did so much walking that my feet just hurt! My whole body is tired! Well I want to go to bed, so good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment