Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011 *Continued

May 5, 2011 - 11:50 PM

Well I had a wonderful birthday here in Spain! Ana made us a yummy lunch of lentil soup, salad, and jamon y pollo con queso! It was really good! Then I did some homework and wrote some postcards, and then we left at 3:45 to go to the museum. The museum was really cool, but I must say I'm kinda burned out on seeing statues and paintings of naked people! It gets a little old! 

After the museum, we just wandered the streets and went in and out of shops. Then, at 7, we had our cooking class. It wasn't exactly what I expected. She had bought some chorizo (sausage) and put it on a roll for us to eat and then she made tortilla de patatas, which we have already eaten, but it was still good. Just not exactly what I expected the class to be. 

Afterwards, we went shopping again. Then, we tried to find a place that was recommended for dinner, which was quite a walk away. But unfortunately, we couldn't find it, and we walked all the way back to where we started and got a sandwich and then some ice cream afterwards. But it still tasted good and we had a fun night. 

Now, my feet are so sore and I am exhausted! And I still have homework to do! So I must go! Hasta luego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment