Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 26, 2011

June 26, 2011

Today was a fun, relaxed day. We got to sleep in and then we went down to breakfast. Then we went down to the beach. The waves today were HUGE! I got thrashed around so much and got so much salt water in my mouth but it was still so fun! 

Around two, we went in for lunch. I wasn't very hungry so I didn't eat much. Afterwards, Alan, Daniel, Briana, and Kristin wanted to watch a movie. We started watching Stardust but I fell asleep. When I woke up, the movie was still going but I was cold so I went out to the balcony and read in the sun. 

A little later, we went wandering down the boardwalk. We looked in a few shops but then we found a pizza shop so we ordered a couple pizzas to go and then went back to the balcony to eat it. It was fun. 

Then we went and got ice cream and walked down to the beach and walked in the water. It was very enjoyable. 

At 11:15, I got to Skype with my family! It's crazy because they are now in Spain!! I can't wait to see them! 

Afterwards, we watched The Office on Briana's laptop until late! And now I'm tired! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment