Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011

Today was my las day in Sevilla! I can't believe that I have been here for four weeks! It has gone by so fast! I'll be home before I know it! Just ten more days! 

My last day of classes went well. I took a test in my grammar class that went más o menos bien. I also had an interview with Liliana so she could test my communication skills. I think it went well. I got a picture with my class, so that's good. 

After class, I had lunch with Adelay and Juan. Juan is the cutest kid ever! After we finished, I went into our room to pack and about fifteen minutes later, Juan came in and started talking to me and then he saw my iPod so I let him play games on my iPad while I packed. It was good to have some company while I packed :) 

Then I went and bought some last minute souvenirs and then went to the school. I emailed my mom and then hung out on the roof for a while. Around 7, I came home. I put the citations in my paper and then emailed it to Liliana. Then Adelay and I walked around the house and took pictures of our apartment. I never did this in Salamanca and I am kinda upset! 

Because it's our last night, Mercedes took us out to eat. She took us to this pizzeria that always smells so good when I walk by! We split a salad and 2 pizzas. It was delicious! 

Then we came home and had chocolate natilla for dessert, which is basically chocolate pudding but better. Then we took pictures with Mercedes. 

Now I'm all ready for bed. I can't believe that I'm almost done here. At first it was going really slow, but the last month has flown past! I can't believe that I get to see my family in 3 days and that I will be home in 10! Its unbelievable! I have had the most wonderful experiences here. Now I get to go relax at the beach for the weekend and then have fun with my family. I can't wait! Hasta mañana! 

Oh and the demo derby is in one month! So excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment