Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011

Today was a good day. First off, I had class. In my conversation class, we have been talking about art and how to describe art. So, for class today, we walked to an art museum! We got to wander around the exhibits and then we had to pick one painting and describe it. So that was fun. 

After class, we had lunch with Mercedes, as usual. Then I began reading. I don't know what my problem is but for the second time this trip, I have gotten half way through a book and then realized that I am actually reading the second book in a series, not the first. So that was not fun. I fell asleep for a little bit, but didn't get much rest. 

At 6:00, we all met up to go see the Torre del Oro again because it was closed last time. Well it was closed again today. So instead, we walked across the river to Triana and went into some ceramic shops. Afterwards, Briana, Kristen, and I went to the grocery store because I needed more shampoo and conditioner. 

We came home for dinner, and then I got all of my things together for Cadíz tomorrow! We have to be to the train station by 7:30, which means we have to leave by 6:30. It's going to be an early start tomorrow, so good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment