Friday, June 10, 2011

June 9, 2011

June 9, 2011

Today was a fun, but pretty lax, day. I had class in thebmorning, which was fun. They have this thing going on in Sevilla called the RocĂ­o. I don't understand exactly what it is but it has something to do with the Virgin Mary and their religion. Anyway, every morning thisnweek, they have this huge processional of all of the people in their dresses or their big farmer hats. So today in my grammar class, we went and watched some of the processional. It was interesting. In my conversation class, we talked about drugs, which was quite interesting as well ha ha. 

We came home and had lunch with Mercedes and she had made this delicious soup with rice, peas, and chicken in it. After lunch, I went up to the roof and laid out while I read my book. It's quite frustrating because I don't feel ANY darker!! Oh well. I'll just keep trying. 

At 5:00, I went to the school to Skype with my mom for half an hour. It was wonderful to see and talk to her, as always. 

At 5:30, we had our Sevillanas class again. It was fun, but I was so tired. 

We chatted for a while afterwards and Jill, Kristin, and Alan helped me to understand subjunctive for my test tomorrow. They helped a lot. 

I came home and read for a little while before dinner. Mercedes made something that is very similar to chicken cordon bleu. I don't know if that is spelled right, but it was really good! 

Now, I just finished my book and got already to bed! I will do a little studying and then maybe/hopefully watch a little bit of Harry Potter before I go to bed. Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment