Friday, June 10, 2011

June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011

Today has been a pretty lax day. I went to class, which went well. After class, I did my homework at the school because I get distracted when I come home or I fall asleep. 

We had lunch with Mercedes. It was penne pasta with red sauce, salad, and then a piece of ham rolled up, filled with cheese, then breaded and fried. It was actually really yummy. 

After lunch, Adelay and I went up to the roof and laid out for an hour and a half. I can tell that I got a little sun, but not much. I'm slightly disappointed. Then I went for a run. It felt good to get some exercise. 

At 6, we met up in the plaza and went wandering around some shops. I didn't buy anything, but I helped Alan pick out some shorts. 

For dinner, we had hot dogs with mashed potatoes ha ha. While we were eating, Mercedes left so Adelay and I were just flipping through the channels on the TV. She has Disney Channel and we started laughing so hard becsuse they have shows that are Spanish! Not just dubbed over ones, real Spanish ones! It was so cheesy and so funny! 

At 10:30 we met in the plaza and then we walked to the Plaza de España, where we did Zumba the first Monday we were here. There was hardly anyone there so it was fun to just take pictures and wander around. We hung out there until about 12:15, when the police came to close the gates. 

So we left and came home! But it is late and I am very tired! Hasta mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment