Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!!! I miss you so much! 

Today was a very good and relaxed day. I had class in the morning, which went well, as usual. We came home for lunch and realized two things (well more like I remembered two things the I have been meaning to mention): 1. Spaniards love mayonnaise. I swear everything has mayo in it and sometimes waaaay too much. They have commercials on TV of people just sticking their finger in the jar and then licking it off. It grosses me out. 2. Spaniards don't care about germs. They leave stuff out that should be refrigerated and they don't mind sharing plates. I haven't gotten sick yet, so I guess it's okay! 

During siesta, I went to the school and did FaceTime with my mom for A while. We talked about our plans for when they get out here and I am so excited! Just one more week until I get to see my family! After doing FaceTime, I started on my 3-5 page paper that I have to finish by Friday. I have to research some part of Spanish culture and write about it. So it's not hard, it just takes time. 

At 6:30, we had FHE on the terraza (roof) of the school. We had a good discussion, so that was enjoyable. 

Afterwards, we went and got ice cream from an heladeria called Rayas that apparently has the best ice cream in Sevilla. It was delicious!! I think the place we always got ice cream in Salamanca was just as good, but it was still really good! 

After ice cream, we went home for dinner :) now I'm tired and I need sleep! Hasta mañana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment