Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011

Today was another fun day! Class went really well! Me teacher asked me how long I had studied Spanish and I told her that I studied it in school when I was 12, 13, and 14 but I hadn't studied since and she was very surprised! So that's a good sign! Angie fell asleep yet again, which was funny. 

For lunch, Mercedes made us some ziti pasta with some pork and a salad on the side. It was really yummy. 

After lunch, Adelay and I went up to the roof of our apartment building and laid out. It was super hot, but I'm disappointed because it doesn't even look like I got any sun and I was out there for a while! It's okay though. I've still got three weeks, a weekend at the beach, and then another week with the family! I think if I am remembering correctly, I should be getting back a month from today. Crazy stuff! 

So after laying out, I went shopping with Briana, Kristen, and Megan. I bought a couple of cute things for cheap, so that's good. 

After shopping, we met up with the rest of the group. Daniel had contacted the ward here and they were having a YSA activity so we decided to go to that. He said that church was about a half an hour on foot, so we started walking. Well an hour and fifteen minutes later, we finally made it to the church. We were late, but it was fun. It was more of just a family night. They had a little thought and then refreshments. The refreshments were marshmallows and Little Debbie cupcakes ha ha but it was fun. Instead of walking all of the way back, we took the bus, which was much quicker! That's what we will do on Sundays. Oh one more thing, when we got there, the missionaries were there so I asked them if they knew an Elder Pederson or an Elder Peterson. They for sure knew Tannon, but I don't know if they really knew Craig. They said Elder Peterson is getting transferred here, but they said he is super tall, so I don't know if it's Craig. I guess we will see. 

Because we missed dinner, we went and got kebap for dinner. It was absolutely delicious. I will have to find a kebap place when I get home. After dinner, we went to the ATM and then we all went to our homes. 

Well it is very late and I am tired! Hasta maƱana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment