Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

Today was a slow day. Not too much happened. I went to class in the morning, which went by slow, but that's okay. I came home for lunch and then afterwards, I wrote a letter during siesta. 

Around 4:30, I went to the school to do FaceTime with my mom. We ended up talking for an hour and a half about all kinds of things. We started making plans for when they come out! I cannot wait! 

At 6:50, we met up with the group. This weekend we are going to Cadíz and we are taking the train, so Liliana wanted all of unto walk to the train station so that we know where it is and we know how long it will take us to get there. So this Saturday, I have to leave the apartment at 6:30. Yippee! 

I returned home afterwards and did some homework, ate dinner, and read my book. Like I said, it was a slow day. But it's good because I need to get some good sleep tonight! Hasta mañana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment