Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011

Today was a great day! I had class, which was good. We got two new girls in our class so I now have 8 people in my class! Ha ha it's fun! 

We had lunch with Mercedes, which was so good. I asked her if she has recipes for the food that she cooks and she said no. So that's unfortunate. She said that I can write down whats in them so I might do that. 

After lunch, I did some homework and then started reading. And reading. And I finished my book! Now I get to start on the second book that I am already half way through! So I'm excited!! I love reading! 

At 6:30, we all met up at the school to practice for ourninterviews with Liliana. She is going to hold interviews with each one of us individually on Friday to see how well we can understand and speak. So that's kinds nerve-racking. I think I should do okay though. 

We played cards for a little while afterwards and then came home for dinner. Mercedes made us try anchovies once we were done eating our meal. I don't think I have actually ever eaten plain anchovies. And I don't think I ever will again. The flavor was sooo strong and I did NOT like it! But that's alright. Now I know for sure that I don't like them. 

Now, I have finished my homework and I am just going to get ready for bed and read!! Ciao! 

6 days until I see my family! 13 days until I'm home! I miss everyone so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment