Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011

Today was a normal day. I had a test in my grammar class and I think I did relatively will. I don't find out my score until Monday. Its strange because here, a 6 is an average score, so if you get a 7 or 8, it's actually really good, so that's strange. We had a sub in my conversation class.  

We had lunch and then Adelay and I laid out on the roof. I think something is wrong with my because I don't feel like I'm getting any color! It felt good though! 

At 4:30, we met up to go on a little walking tour. We walked over the river to this ex-convent. It was cool, but we spent hours there! So needless to say, I was way past ready to go when we finally left. 

We had dinner and then I fell asleep reading. At 10:30, I woke up and walked to El Corte Ingles to meet up with Kristin, Briana, Alan, and Daniel. We then went up to our roof and watched Tangled on my iPad because Briana had never seen it! So that was fun! 

Then, I packed up all my stuff because we are going to Granada tomorrow and spending the night there! However, it as after 1 AM and I can't be late tomorrow! Good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment